Organized in conjunction with the 11th International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT 2022), the same conference pass will enable you to attend all sessions at ICMAT 2022 too.
You will be directed to the ICMAT 2022 registration system to complete your registration.
by 1 Apr 2022
2 Apr - 4 Jun 2022
19 - 24 Jun 2022
|Fees listed does not include the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)|
|Other MRS Member2|
1. Members of the Material Research Society (Singapore).
2. Members of the adhering bodies of IUMRS
3. Applicable to full-time students from any university (local & overseas). Proof of student status will be required at the time of registration.
Important Notes to ALL AUTHORS/PRESENTERS
- All authors who are presenting at the conference will have to complete the registration and payment latest by 1 April 2022, in order for their presentation to be scheduled in the conference programme.
- Each registration is meant for ONE (01) person to attend the conference only.
- Co-author(s) who are also attending the conference will need to register separately.
- Each registration entitles the registered participant to make up to TWO (02) Presentations (Keynote/Invited/Oral/Poster) at the conference.
- Fees listed are in Singapore dollars (SGD 1 ~ USD 0.70)
You may refer to OANDA Currency Converter for the prevailing exchange rate
Fee listed above is for one (01) participant & includes:
- Two (02) years of MRS-S membership fees
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Daily Coffee/Tea breaks and lunch
- One (01) copy of the conference programme book
- Registration of a maximum of two (02) abstracts/presentations
- Local transportation
Preferred mode of payment:
Credit Card Online – VISA / MasterCard / PayPal
Other payment options:
- Cheque / Cashier’s Order issued by Singapore Banks only (No foreign cheques, please)
- Bank Draft (MUST be issued in Singapore dollars, by a bank with a local branch in Singapore)
- Please refer to the invoice for detailed payment instructions.
Latest date for payment by Cheque/Cashier’s Order or Bank Draft: 1 June 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration fees must be paid in Singapore Dollars (SGD) only.
- Fee listed above does NOT include the prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST). This will be added to the fee at time of payment.
- Presenting authors need to complete their conference registration and pay fees (if applicable) 1 April 2022. Late payment may result in the abstract not being included in the conference program and any other publications printed for distribution at the conference.
- Authors/presenters can make up to a maximum of two (02) abstracts/presentations per registration.
- Early Bird Rate applies for fees received on or before 1 April 2022.
- Standard Rate applies for fees received between 2 April to 4 June 2022. This rate is NOT applicable to presenting authors who must register and pay fees by 1 April 2022.
- Onsite Rate is applicable for fees paid at the conference and is meant only for participants NOT presenting at the conference.
- Participants with outstanding registration fees need to either complete the payment online or onsite before they can be granted admission to the conference.
- For walk-in registration onsite, the conference kits are available while stocks last.
- A 70% refund will be made for cancellations received on or before 1 May 2022.
- A separate refund administrative fee of S$80 will be imposed for each refund.
- Cancellations are to be made via email to the secretariat before the above deadline.
- There will be NO refund for cancellation/withdrawal received after 1 May 2022.
- There will be no refund for registrants who paid but did not attend the conference in person. The organizers will also not be mailing out conference publications or materials to such individuals.